Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let the countdown begin

In 48 hours I will be committed. No, not to a mental ward (although that wouldn't be that much of a stretch), but to this project, which I have come to think of as a conceptual art piece rather than a desperate attempt to get hitched. And speaking of hitched, I am slightly modifying my rather onerous goal of getting married in 2010 to getting engaged in 2010. Still a lofty achievement, but seriously--can I really get engaged and plan a wedding in 12 months? I think not.

Assuming I'm not hideously hungover on Friday, I've agreed to go to a yoga class with two friends. This could provide ample opportunity to meet a nice sweaty yoga dude. Unfortunately, the classes are usually mat-to-mat chicks, but one never knows. Until the 1st, I bid you adieu and happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. I can arrange a meeting with an eligible young dark-complected boy after yoga if'n there are no good yogis in class! His name is Puck and he already loves you.

    ReplyDelete