Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Help a singleton out

Feeling the urge to help me on my quest to happy coupledom? Here are the top 10 ways you can get involved:

1. Fix me up with your uncle/cousin/brother/best friend
2. Follow me on Twitter: @married2010
3. Contribute to my year-long membership to match.com, eharmony, or Jdate.
4. Help me get on Oprah/Ellen/Martha
5. Write about me in national magazines and newspapers
6. Link to this blog
7. Tell your friends to link to me and follow me on Twitter
8. Arrange a dinner party with me and your most eligible male friends
9. Send in a photo or video of your eligible cousin/uncle/brother/friend
10. Create a fan page on Facebook that links back to this blog

oh and one more: Find me a matchmaker with more tact than Patty, the Millionaire Matchmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment